Remanufactured Drive Train Components
- • All makes, all models, all applications
- • Obtain the required part number and/or serial number from the metal tag on the original component.
- • Contact us one of three ways:
- Phone: (855) 587-2736
- Fax: (856) 528-9028
- Email: TRCcallcenter@trcreman.com
Drive Train Decoder™
- • Revolutionary web-based tool to help quickly and accurately identify the correct unit
- • Allows you to significantly grow your drive train business by saving research time.
- • Valuable to industry experts and personnel with minimal drive train knowledge.
- • Contains over 8,000 complete assembly numbers and 15,000 cross reference numbers.
- • Identify, check price and availability and purchase via online shipping cart.
- • Exclusively available to contracted TRC dealers and distributors.
- • Able to private label with your company logo.
Same Day Product Shipment
- • 95% of all orders received by 12:00pm EST are processed and shipped the same day.
- • All freight is prepaid by TRC.
- • See map for estimated delivery times, click to expand.
Core Policy and Processing
- • Return freight is prepaid by TRC if you return two cores per pallet.
- • Your core should always have the core return tag attached.
- • To schedule a core return email email@example.com
- • If you have any questions contact TRC at (855) 587-2736.
Packaging and Marketing
- • All product will be shipped on a reinforced pallet with shrink wrap or in a specifically designed “pod”
- • A metal tag will be affixed to each unit designating the model and serial number.
- • We offer private branding on product tags and marketing materials, such as product line cards, at no cost to you.
- • Allison technical assistance is available from our experienced factory trained technicians by calling (877) 425-5476
- • Direct technical assistance for all other makes and models is available by calling (855) 587-2736
- • We offer free training sessions such as troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, etc. Contact TRC to schedule your customized training session.
- • TRC Allison trained technicians remanufacture Allison transmissions using 100% Genuine Allison components.
- • Our Eaton Authorized Transmissions use 100% Eaton genuine components. They are warranted by TRC for 24 months and backed by nationwide Eaton Roadranger ® support.
- • All other product is produced using the latest OE quality standards and highest quality components.
- • Our warranty policy includes flat rate labor reimbursement. Click here for more information about our warranty policy.
- • Extended warranty coverage is available on most transmissions, differentials and steering gears.
Regional Sales Managers
- The TRC Wholesale team consists of Regional Sales Managers covering the Unites States to better serve you. Click HERE to contact your local representative.